View our products
What’s your return policy?
Merchandise Return Policy
Merchandise can be returned within 30 days with a receipt as long as the merchandise has not been used. Merchandise not accompanied by a receipt can be returned for a store credit.
Package Bees Refund Policy
Packages must be paid for in full when ordered.
An order may be cancelled and the purchase price refunded up to 14 days prior to the scheduled pick up date.
Refund of purchase price may be effected in two ways:
- The purchase price, less a 10% handling/processing fee, may be refunded by check mailed to the customer.
- The full purchase price may be refunded as a store credit to purchase other Bailey Bee Supply goods or services. If the customer later wants the store credit returned as a check it will be subject to the 10% restocking fee.
Do you ship live bees?
At this time we only ship queen bees. We do not ship bee packages.
Are the live bees guaranteed?
The live bees are guaranteed to be healthy when you pick them up. Bees are agricultural live stock and we do not have any control over what happens to your bees once they leave our facility. We recommend the following:
- Do not leave your bees in the car to run errands on the way home.
- Do not leave your bees sitting in the hot sun.
- Install your package or nuc as soon as possible.
- When installing your queen, do not let direct sun hit her, she can die within minutes.
Follow these recommendations to give your bees the best chance of survival.
Do you have customer service?
We are happy to provide you with help on our products or answer beekeeping questions during store hours. During peak seasons, you may have to leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.